11/9/08

Weekend at Bernie's


As my title implies, i had a pretty crazy weekend-I loved it! I decided to go home for the weekend, which is good cause I hadn't gone home for about a month. I expected my Friday night at home to be quiet. It didn't turn out that way. My pal, Natasha, picked me up to go hang with a couple of our friends from B-Town (I know theses names might not mean anything to you, but they do to me-Jake Taylor, Angie Madson, Sara Busk, Andy Simmonds, Natasha, and me-oh and I saw Corinne for the first time since she's been back. Man I love that girl! I'm so glad she's home.) We visited for a couple hours, went Christmas caroling, watched the new episode of the Office (which is hysterical by the way-if you have time-go watch it) and the ending of Freaky Friday. At that point, Natasha and I went back to Farmington and had a sleepover. The next day, Dad, Mom and I picked up the Cobalt from the repair shop. Then we split ways and Mom and I went shopping at the Gateway and got me ready for the upcoming 10 degree Logan weather. We stopped by the Beattie/Simmonds house to say hello to everyone there, and then we went to the Hall house for a Bridal Shower for Julianne Gardner. After that, Mom and I went grocery shopping and as soon as I dropped Mom off, I headed to Target and splurged on myself a little :) There's no harm in that every once in a while :) When I got home, Tia and the kids were there, and Mom and Dad were leaving, so she offered to hang out at her place for awhile. We went to the D.I. where Tia took advantage of the system-free stuff-and after walking around at Lowe's, we went to the Uzelac home and had dinner. After dinner, a show, and Kaylie styling my hair, we had to go pick up Ty. He'd just gotten back from a big swim meet down in St. George with the school (he did really well) so we headed over to Viewmont. Tia then dropped Ty and I off at home. Sunday was just like any other Sunday though. Church, dinner, and then Mom and Dad drove me all the way back to Logan. What a great weekend! (Oh and if you're wondering what this picture has to do with anything, it's just a free shirt I got at the GAP except I altered it a little bit by adding in a name. If you had the experience of seeing the present I got from my dad Ray on my 14th birthday, you'll get why this is freaking hilarious :) Enough said

1 comment:

The Uzelac's said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha hahahaha ahhahah ahhahhah bahh. freaking hilarious