1/13/09

Longest blog entry you'll ever see me create

After being completely embarrassed by my last blog entry, I have decided to cast off my hesitation (for the time being) and write again. The last entry, which I quickly erased, actually contained some harmless information, so I'll start there. My Christmas break was fantastic! Not only did I manage to hang out at the cabin, but I also got to attend a couple parties, and go on a few dates as well. Not bad eh? To name more specifics, I had the chance to go on a sister's skiing trip with Tia and Tiana (It was my first time skiing! I had a ton of fun, and my feet didn't have to be amputated from the lack of circulation-so that was a definite plus) :), I got my new license! (My wallet was stolen a couple weeks ago), and it was my first time participating in the New Year's 5k run! It was a blast!
Then my parents took me back up to Logan to start the new semester, and as it turns out, I completely love my new schedule! Not only does it force me to make new friends, but it...........forces me to make new friends! :) Isn't it interesting that a simple change in schedules can accommodate you to meet the most fascinating people? Oh! And my roommate, Jillian, moved out the day I came back, so now I have my very own room! Yeah, there are days when it seems like the room is super silent-SOLUTION!!! Pump up the music!!! :) I do miss her though. Since beginning the new semester, I have gone out on one date with a very nice, newly returned missionary named Cody. I will not mention his last name in the event that he Googles it and finds my blog again. I refuse to make that same mistake twice :) Anyway, we will be going out again this weekend and...............(hesitation)........for more details, just call me :) I have plenty of them :)
Have a great week everyone!

5 comments:

Jim & Karyn Anderson said...

Kathy you are begging for TROUBLE! You divulge way too much! I tlaked to Renee and you should hear what she said. WOW Call your mother!

Jim & Karyn Anderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jake and Ashlee said...

I can't believe you left us on Sat! We had so much fun!

Ali Trevino said...

I'm pretty sure I had more fun than you did ;)

Ands. said...

I just have four words.

This. Post. Is. Incredible.

I'll leave it at that.