6/13/11

Minute To Win It Challenge!

So the other day, Emily and I hit the town and whilst in my car, Emily discovered these kids meal toys that I had been needing to D.I., and insisted we stop at the park and play with them. As it turns out, they were a perfect source of entertainment----you'll see why.
The objective:
The outcome:
*****ugh, this video is not working, so I'll work on that*****
aaaaannd then Emily locked herself out of her room, so I had to use my Super Sloothing abilities to bust in.
And the next day, we went for a hike up through the Wind Caves.
And this is totally off the subject, but seriously. Tell me this is not my child. Had I not known I've never been pregnant and had I never seen the video of them ripping Iz out from Tia's stomach, I could totally believe she's mine.

Anyway, as I'm sure you can tell, this is not a recap of the past nine or so months that I've neglected to blog---I'm just starting anew. My goal is to have a post (at the very least) every other week, so STAY TUNED!

2 comments:

Jim & Karyn Anderson said...

It is about Time! Any bruising on those thighs?

Sydney said...

Finally!!! I have been eagerly awaiting your post. Keep them coming. By the way, breaking and entering can get you a jail sentence. I'll get you a good lawyer.