9/9/10

USU Take 2

So yes, I decided to move back up to Utah State and thus far, everything is going great! Here are a couple things I've been up to:

Emily and I went 2 hours early to the Movie on Old Main Hill night in order to secure our group some fantastic seats for Iron Man 2 :)
And nobody dared take our spot cause I was looking like a thug :)
We bought 2 fish to liven up the apartment. Neither of them lasted till the weekend.....shoot.
And I decorated my room! Way cute huh?
Oh and I made the "A" on the wall. Cardboard and fabric---yes, I 'm crafty like that :)


3 comments:

Jim & Karyn Anderson said...

D A R L I N G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I find myself wondering if indeed you have stolen my Paris Pix? Thief!

J.C. & Tiana said...

BRAVO ali i'm proud to call you my sister with skills like that. Only one month left and you will be on your way to NEW YORK!!! YAHOO!!! We can't wait!

Sydney said...

Cute room. Is that grandma's bedspread? I'll expect another post in one week.