5/1/10

Fun With the Grandkids

I've had so much fun with my nieces and nephews lately. Here are a couple things that have happened:
1. My Gigi came out to Utah for a couple days. We have missed her!

2. Mom, The Trevino's, the Liljenquists, the Uzelacs and I went out to Cafe Rio for lunch one day

3. Jay had a fireman birthday party at the fire station. Everybody, including the adults, had a blast. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY!
Even Freddie the Fire Bear came to the party :) (AKA Tia)

4. Kaylie and Connor helped Dad with some yard work

5. Mom and I got to go to Isaac's soccer game. I have never been so entertained by a little-league soccer game in my whole life :)
Isaac is apart of the Black and Yellow Warriors, so at the first of the game, I asked him to give me his best Warrior pose. From then on, all throughout the game, he would randomly turn to me and flex his muscles :)

3 comments:

J.C. & Tiana said...

Oh Ali... We had so much fun with everyone too. I love kay's ear rings in the 2nd picture and the video of Isaac is seriously the funniest thing ever. He is so cute and getting so big! Now let me tell you a blog insite... if you post more often more people will visit your blog, so when you only post 3 times a year not many people check it often. AKA post more often!!!!!

J.C. & Tiana said...

hey also you need to start reading that blog it is on the side of my toolbar... neinie

Jim & Karyn Anderson said...

I love the blog.It makes me happy.