6/30/09

Something Delicious for Codylicious

A couple days ago, I decided that just purely out of randomness, I wanted to make a surprise for Cody (AKA: Codylicious) :) This was the ending result. Cute huh? I loved it! Before he or any of his family woke up, I snuck these sugar cookie flowers over to his house and left them sitting in their garden. 
When Cody finally found them (his morning chore was to weed the garden) the first thing he said was, "I've never had a girl give me flowers before." :)
Later on that day, we went shooting with his little brother Colton and Colton's friend Joey. Funniest thing though----Colton and Joey were the first to shoot, and it wasn't until Cody threw the 5th clay pigeon that either of them got it. (This was odd cause Colton is a master when it comes to shooting.) After 10 or so more shots, they handed the guns over to me and Cody.  I got it on my first try! What do you know? The blind girl can shoot!! :) (Believe me I know. . . . . blind, 18 year-old girl+loaded weapon=disaster. Doesn't sound good does it?)




1 comment:

Jim & Karyn Anderson said...

I taught her everything she knows including how to shoot! Potguts are good for something.