12/3/08

Thanksgiving Tooth Troubles

During the break, I went home and had my wisdom teeth taken out. It was not fun at all-especially for Thanksgiving.

Day 1: Bleeding like crazy! And always putting ice on it whenever I could.


Day 2: I felt pretty good. The swelling was not bad at all and I even went to Jenny Payne's wedding. Yes, I was still on intense pain killers, and it was incredibly painful to hug people. I've never realized how much people like to hug at weddings. Probably not the best place for me to be the day after I get my wisdoms out. Oh well-I'm glad I went


Day 3: EXPLOSION! Everything was so much worst that day-Thanksgiving day. The pain was worst, the swelling was worst and the bruising set in. I managed to eat some mashed potatoes, but that's all I could handle at the Thanksgiving feast. I didn't even recite my annual poem :(

2 comments:

Jim & Karyn Anderson said...

You poor baby! You forgot to mention that you were waited on and pampered more than the Queen Mother herself!!! I love you! You make me laugh. Mom

J.C. & Tiana said...

Ali you forgot that your the baby and always get waited on hand and foot. Ali your such a poser ever shot your in a new pose you really know how to work the camera