10/29/08

Halloween & the Howl!

Halloween was great! I had so much freaking fun being Audrey. The Howl was just a great. Providing plenty of entertainment-trying to guess people's costumes. The hot costumes of the year were Michael Phelps, Ninja Turtles, Care Bears, and Playboy Bunnies. Oh dear. There was tons of dancing and lots of activities going on on all floors of the TSC. I got there around 9 and didn't leave till the party ended at 1 A.M. Afterwards, my roommates went to Walmart and rented a scary movie. It was the perfect way to end Halloween





Yea, Emily changed her costume at the last possible moment. Instead of Tickle Me Elmo, she became Disney's Ariel, the Little Mermaid. The crayon is one of my roommates' best friends. Every other week, she comes to have a sleepover up here at Utah State.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jake and Ashlee said...

Oh Ali!!! I know that you are just Tia's little sister but I really think you are the best! The best EVER! I wish that I had a little sister or even a big sister. (You know I would take Jake's sister but she is mean!)

I am so so happy to see that you are doing so well! I told you that you would do great and love it! Didn't I!!!!

Jake and Ashlee said...

Oh yeah and by the way your costume is so hot!!!!