2/11/08

Jabba the Hut's Sister


I'm really rather ashamed to say I answered to a dance like this, but what's done is done. So I answered by completely dressing up this snowman with pink everything. (The punch line was, "I'd be tickled PINK to go to the dance with you") It had snowed earlier that day, but the snow wasn't good snowman-making snow at all. So basically Tia and I made a pile of snow, and threw a pre-made snowman head on top. I think this sad looking snowwoman looks like Jabba the Hut's younger sister

3 comments:

Meg and Brad said...

For Java's sister - she definitely got the good genes in the family! I think it's super cute!

Meg and Brad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Uzelac's said...

um you forgot to mention that we stole the snowman to reassemble